Drew Schug's Blog about search engine optimization, technology, web design, marketing, dogs and general life items.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

What day is it? October.

The weather man says we will have snow tomorrow. I am not sure if I am ready for 5-15 inches, when the leaves haven't finished changing color yet. Alas, I guess the snow flakes are coming. I like the snow, it is just the 7 months of dangerous drivers that I am lamenting. Although, I am working from the comfort of home more, so it certainly helps save on white knuckles and dinosaur bones.

Now, the car needs to be fixed and my mom called it dead on 2 months ago, when she said "The front end is making a funny noise". I knew, and it was. I guess I was just in denial. Turns out it was the bearings on the passenger side. Which it would have been the same price as it is now, so no harm in waiting. I will be taking it in tomorrow to have it fixed, then off to a day of meetings.

No comments:

FriendFeed