Drew Schug's Blog about search engine optimization, technology, web design, marketing, dogs and general life items.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Search Report: Puppies topping real estate

Working on various search engine projects has enlightened me on what people are looking for while using search engines. I have a couple of clients whom I do work for, one of them is involved in real estate, while another is involved in dog breeding. In a recent test to optimize key search terms for one of them, I came across a random discovery. According to Google Trends: People are searching more for "puppies for sale" then for "real estate for sale".
Well at least in the U.K., not necessarily in the U.S. or Austrailia. I realize this is just one keyword search, but still an interesting tidbit on where people are spending time searching.

No comments:

FriendFeed